Platinum Educational Group is Making the NCLEX Exam Look Easy
Announces Completion of PlatinumTests for NCLEX-PN/VN® Testing Platform to Coincide with NCLEX-RN®
GRAND RAPIDS, MICH. – Platinum Educational Group understands the struggles and obstacles that are presented to nursing students when facing the NCLEX exam(s). It may be especially difficult for those that are studying for the NCLEX-PN® due to limited resources, questionable content validity, and higher cost of study tools. In 2016, Platinum created their online exam simulation platform for registered nursing (RN) students called PlatinumTests. The industry leader for online testing is now pleased to announce that PlatinumTests is ready to assist licensed practical nursing (LPN/LVN) students as well.
Some of the unique qualities that distinguishes PlatinumTests from other NCLEX study prep include:
- True Computer Adaptive Testing that mimics the NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® exam testing format.
- Test simulator that can actually predict your NCLEX readiness.
- Detailed reporting that shows topic and module strengths and weaknesses.
- Unlimited testing! No cap limits on how many tests a student can take.
- Affordable. Only a one-time fee of $90 for RN and $45 for LPN/LVN students.
- Access to over 4,000 RN and 3,000 LPN objective based questions written and reviewed by industry experts in nursing.
Platinum Educational Group first developed true computer adaptive testing software in 2005 by introducing EMSTesting. The online testing platform has helped tens of thousands of emergency medical technician and paramedic students pass their National Registry certification examinations which also uses a computer adaptive testing model.
Platinum Education Group, CEO and co-founder Doug Smith stated, “We are ecstatic about applying our computer adaptive testing algorithm to all levels of nursing students who are seeking certification on their first attempt.” He also added, “Quality training not only helps students, instructors, and institutions in the nursing field, but the healthcare community as a whole by improving patient care and medical outcomes.”
For full details of Platinum Educational Group’s NCLEX simulation prep for either RN or LPN/LVN, contact Jeremy M. Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more about PlaitnumTests, go to our product page: www.platinumed.com/ptests.