We want to let our customers know that we have added new content in EMSTesting.com.
The following was added:
- Updated! 7/2/14 There are now an additional 13 12-Lead questions available in the paramedic bank. 7 of these are associated with identifying the rhythm and can be acquired using the Module, Topic, Objective method and selecting 5-2 and then omitting all but 5-2.35. 6 of these deal with identifying the coronary artery involved and can be found using the Module, Topic, Objective method and selecting 5-2 and then omitting all but 5-2.34.
- Updated! 7/2/14 There are now 43 ECG identification questions in the Paramedic as well as in the I99 question bank. To obtain the I99 ECG questions, select Module, Topic, Objective and then select section 5-2 Medical Cardiology and then exclude all but Objective 5-2.10.
- 40 new pharmacology questions.
- 24 new paramedic questions were added over a number of topic areas to address some of the educational standard expansion for this level.
- Over 400 questions were edited to remove the “Not”, “False”, or “Except” conditions.
- 28 new ECG questions have been added. Note: To select these for a test, follow these steps! Add from questions, Bloom level analysis, Module, Topic, Objective selection, medical, cardiology Then when it asks for objective exclusions select yes, Select the + in front of Cardiology 5-2, select the box in front of Cardiology 5-2 (this should check all of the objectives), then scroll to 5-2.35 and deselect. You should then have all 30 ECG questions that are currently available.
If you need any addtional information regarding the new content in EMSTesting.com, please contact us!