Platinum Educational Group is proud to announce our FREE mobile app for students using Platinum Planner!
The Platinum Planner mobile app has been our most requested feature from our customers! This app is amazing and is fully functional. It has all the features of the full website! Students are able to input their information no matter where they are and have it sync up when internet is available—perfect for hospital or lab settings where internet is sketchy or not available at all!
Here are a few more features that students will be able to utilize with the Platinum Planner app:
- View, sign up for and create clinical opportunities.
- Document a clinical opportunity including entering time, notes, other information, preceptor information, and patient information.
- Complete any associated forms.
- Upload images from your camera and attach them to their opportunities.
- Ability for a preceptor to give a digital signature right from the app!
- Create a new lab.
- View upcoming labs, document current labs, or review documentation from completed labs.
- When documenting labs, students will be able to document their skills and complete any forms associated with the lab.
- Upload images from your mobile devices camera.
- Work offline! When you don’t have an internet connection available.
- View current classes along with their details.
- Sign up for any additional classes available for your course.
- View your progress report and see your overall skill status of your course.
If you are an EMS, Nursing, or Allied Health training program and not currently a customer of PlatinumPlanner.com, then what are you waiting for? Start saving time and money today! Contact Sales for a Demo!
Reminder: Platinum Planner is free for schools and training programs to use and has a low student based fee.