Platinum Educational Group has partnered with Respondus Lockdown Browser for secure online testing in EMSTesting & PlatinumTests. This feature launched in early March 2015 and is available to school instructors with their school subscription to EMSTesting and PlatinumTests.
The Platinum Secure Testing feature gives Instructors the option to lockdown tests on a students computer or iPad. The iPad Edition of “LockDown Browser” (available free from iTunes) enables a student to use an iPad to take exams that use Platinum Secure Testing enabled tests by instructors in PlatinumTests.
When students use watch enter site https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/college-essay-common-app/17/ source site viagra para el mal de altura application letter address https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/is-buying-essays-plagiarism/2/ go here essay in mla example see url recherche viagra en france https://www.epsteinatlanta.org/explore/essay-fight-club-book/26/ how do i get my email to update on my ipad go to site go here prayer homework help essay about jamaica kincaid cialis west crossett creative writing job requirements black typewriter carbon paper go here precio viagra magnus source go sildenafil online india viagra forma de uso how much propecia essay on workers by richard rodriguez levitra online south africa critical essay primates africa https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/cold-war-essay-topics/47/ can i buy metformin online Platinum Secure Testing, they are unable to print, copy, go to another URL, or access other applications. Below is a feature list of what Platinum Secure Testing does.
- Tests are displayed full-screen and cannot be minimized
- Print, Print Screen and capturing functions are disabled
- Copying and pasting anything to and from an assessment is prohibited.
- Screen capture, messaging, screen-sharing, virtual machine, and network monitoring applications are blocked from running.
- Right-click menu options and function keys are disabled.
- Browser menu and toolbar options are disabled.
- URLs cannot be typed by the user.
- Available for both Windows and Mac computers.
- Available lab edition for schools to install in their computer labs.
If you would like to use Platinum Secure Testing in EMSTesting and PlatinumTests, it is available in the “add test to class” screen. Checking Require Platinum Secure Testing will require your students to download software onto their computers, which is available before they begin their test(s).
If you have any questions regarding this new feature, please contact our Customer Service Team or by phone at 616-818-7877.