About our Scholarships
Through our scholarship program, Platinum Educational Group’s goal is to provide students entering the EMS, Nursing, and Allied Health fields assistance in funding their education. In 2015, we launched our program for EMS students only. In 2016, we expanded our programs (to include Platinum Tests and Platinum Planner) and scholarships to include the Nursing and Allied Health fields.
Platinum Educational Groups annual scholarships are intended for certificate programs or students in undergraduate degree programs.
To enter, simply post a selfie or photo to any of your social media platforms THAT INCLUDE the hashtags #PlatinumEdScholarships and #FutureHealthcareProvider. Lastly, upload your public POST link (NOT YOUR PROFILE LINK) below on this web page, along with the application and waiver release form, and you will be entered into our scholarship drawing!
Scholarship entry deadline is July 28, 2023
All scholarships will be chosen and recorded via a random drawing using www.random.org on August 3, 2023.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
To be eligible for a Platinum Educational Group Annual Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria: Applicants must be enrolled in a certificate or undergraduate EMS, Nursing, or Allied Health* program at the time of awards distribution on August 3, 2023.
- *Allied Health programs include anesthesia technician, dental assistant, dental hygiene, diagnostic medical sonographers, medical assistant, medical lab technologists, occupational therapy assistant, ophthalmic medical technician, patient care technician, pharmacy technician, phlebotomy, radiography/radiological technology, respiratory care/therapy, surgical assistant, surgical technology, veterinary technician and more.
- Provide a copy of student ID or proof of attendance (Only if selected as an awardee)
How to Apply for our Scholarships?
- Simply post a selfie or photo to any of your social media platforms THAT INCLUDE the hashtags #PlatinumEdScholarships and #FutureHealthcareProvider.
- Lastly, upload your public POST link (NOT YOUR PROFILE LINK) on this web page, along with the application and waiver release form, and you will be entered into our scholarship drawing!
- Fill out the application form on this web page
***Funds will be paid directly to your institution and placed into your account.
If you would like to be notified when our 2024 scholarships become available, then please fill out the form below.